Filmfare Awards 2024: Gujarati Stars Dazzle at Glitzy Awards Night
Gujarati Film Fraternity Shines at Glitzy Awards Night
The Gujarati film fraternity shone brightly at the glitzy Filmfare Awards 2024 held over the weekend at GIFT City, Gandhinagar. D-Town stars like Malhar Thakar, Aarohi Patel, Esha Kansara, Yash Soni Puja Joshi, and Deeksha Joshi graced the red carpet, adding to the glamour and excitement of the event.
The awards night was preceded by a curtain raiser event at Mahatma Mandir Convention Hall, where singer Parthiv Gohil set the stage on fire with his performance. He was accompanied by his wife, actress Manasi Parekh, who looked stunning in a fiery red ensemble.
Aarohi Patel, who looked radiant in a beautiful ivory saree, expressed her honor to walk the red carpet as part of the Gujarati Film Fraternity at one of the biggest award shows in India.
Deeksha Joshi, who wore an alluring black and silver dress at the curtain raiser, shared her excitement about attending the Filmfare Awards ceremony.
Malhar Thakar said that it was a great feeling to be a part of the prestigious event.
Winners of the Technical Categories
- Best Cinematography: Rasool Pookutty (Pathaan)
- Best Editing: Namrata Rao (Dunki)
- Best Production Design: Amit Ray and Subrata Chakraborty (OMG 2)
- Best Costume Design: Dolly Ahluwalia (Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani)
- Best Choreography: Bosco-Caesar (Pathaan)
- Best Action: Parvez Shaikh (Pathaan)
- Best Visual Effects: Ny VFXwaala (Brahmastra Part One: Shiva)
- Best Sound Design: Resul Pookutty (Jawan)
- Best Background Score: Amit Trivedi (Dunki)
Congratulations to all the winners of the Filmfare Awards 2024!