Camila Cabello and More: Standout Style Moments of the Week Lifestyle: Camila Cabello and More: Standout Style Moments of the Week
Last Night’s Look: The Must-See Celebrity Outfits of the Week
Take a look at the hottest celebrity outfits from this week, all in one place! From Camila Cabello’s sexy ode to 2000s fashion to Chrissy Teigen’s bold no-pants trend, there’s something for everyone.
- Camila Cabello brought a bit of Canada to Park City, Utah, in a denim tube top and a coordinating denim maxi skirt at the Sundance Film Festival premiere of her film Rob Peace.
- Nicole Scherzinger rocked a trendy “Mob Wife” look at the National Lottery’s Big Night of Musicals event in Manchester, England, with a glittery blazer-skirt combo and corset top.
- Chrissy Teigen went topless in New York City, wearing nothing but a black bra with a statement blazer and jeans.
- Aunjanue Ellis-Taylor received the “Fan Favorite” STARmeter Award at an IMDb dinner in Park City, Utah, in a multi-textured all-white look.
- Nicole Kidman dared to bare skin in a backless Versace gown with a thigh-high slit at the Expat premiere in New York City.
- Mary J. Blige received the Icon Award at the Urban One Honors: Best In Black event in Atlanta, Georgia, in a high-fashion cutout gown.
- Kerry Washington wore the ultimate party suit with extra wide legs and detailing at the seams, paired with a cobalt blue top, at the Dropbox IndieWire Sundance Studio in Park City, Utah.
- Alicia Silverstone rocked a chic chocolate-brown skirt set at the Krazy House premiere at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
- Riley Keough kept her look fierce but weather appropriate in a cheetah-print sweater set at the Gotham Sundance Dinner in Park City, Utah.
- Chrissy Teigen picked a black-and-white outfit featuring a cutout blazer with a front ruffle and flared trousers for the Chrissy & Dave Dine Out premiere in Park City, Utah.
- Lucy Liu chose a halter neck gown with embellishments arranged in a flower-like detail for the Presence Sundance premiere in Park City, Utah.
- Kristen Stewart stood out in a retro red sweater and matching sneakers at the Dropbox IndieWire Sundance Studio in Park City, Utah.
- Julia Fox wore a sparkly midi gown with a hoodie embossed with the word “MOM” to the Presence Sundance premiere in Park City, Utah.
- Chloe Bailey felt like a princess in a sheer Retrofête chainmail gown at the 2024 Urban One Honors: Best In Black event, where she received an award from Michelle Williams.
- Andra Day kept cozy in a ribbed turtleneck sweater dress with brown knee-high boots at the Exhibiting Forgiveness Sundance premiere in Park City, Utah.
- Dionne Warwick posed in a statement coat and a white suit at the Urban One Honors: Best In Black show.
- Saoirse Ronan beamed in a sky blue jumpsuit and silver-embellished shoes at the Outrun premiere party in Park City, Utah.
- Teyana Taylor rocked a head-to-toe brick red outfit at the Urban One Honors: Best In Black event.