Britney Spears Expresses Love for Justin Timberlake’s New Music, Apologizes for Memoir Revelations Britney Spears Praises Justin Timberlake‘s New Music, Apologizes for Memoir Revelations
Britney Spears Extends an Olive Branch to Ex Justin Timberlake
In a recent social media post, Britney Spears expressed her admiration for Justin Timberlake‘s new music while also offering an apology for certain revelations made in her memoir, The Woman in Me.
Britney Spears‘s Instagram Post: Apology and Admiration
- Britney Spears apologized for any offense caused by her memoir’s content, particularly to those she genuinely cares about.
- She expressed her love for Justin Timberlake‘s new song, “Selfish,” describing it as “soo good” and expressing amusement at his appearances with Jimmy Fallon.
- Britney Spears also praised Justin Timberlake‘s other new song, “Sanctified,” describing it as “wow.”
Fans’ Reaction to Britney Spears‘s New Single
Just days after Britney Spears‘s fans attempted to block Justin Timberlake‘s new single, “Selfish,” from topping iTunes charts by promoting her 2011 song of the same name, Britney Spears extended an olive branch to her ex-boyfriend.
- Britney Spears‘s fans engaged in a “Selfish” upvote frenzy, propelling her 2011 song to the top of iTunes pop charts, either displacing or nearly displacing Justin Timberlake‘s single of the same name.
- Britney Spears‘s Instagram post featured a blanket apology for anyone whose feelings were hurt by her memoir’s revelations.
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake‘s Past Relationship
- Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake dated from 1999 to 2002.
- In her memoir, Britney Spears revealed that she had an abortion during their relationship because Justin Timberlake was not happy about the pregnancy.
- Justin Timberlake has not publicly responded to the allegations in Britney Spears‘s memoir, but he did disable comments on his Instagram after receiving angry comments from Britney Spears‘s supporters.
Despite the past controversies, Britney Spears‘s recent expression of love for Justin Timberlake‘s new music and her apology for any offense caused by her memoir suggest a desire for reconciliation and a positive outlook on their relationship.