2024 Grammys: Red Carpet Fashion and How to Watch 2024 Grammys: Red Carpet Fashion and How to Watch
Red Carpet Looks: Bold and Diverse
The 66th Annual Grammy Awards took place on Sunday evening at LA’s Crypto.com Arena, and the stars came out in their finest attire. From demure to risqué, the Red Carpet fashion was a night of diverse looks.
Miley Cyrus turned heads with a voluminous updo and a Maison Margiela gown that appeared to be constructed entirely of gold safety pins. Triple nominee Doja Cat arrived in a similarly revealing sheer dress by Turkish-British designer Dilara Findikoglu.
Black gowns were a popular choice among attendees, with Janelle Monáe in a black sequined Armani Privè outfit and singer Caroline Polachek opting for a vampy vintage dress by Olivier Theyskens.
However, it was white, cream, and ivory-colored outfits that set the tone for the evening. Olivia Rodrigo stunned in a vintage Versace dress, while Summer Walker made a statement in an outsized feathery hat and Kat Graham wore a structured Stéphane Rolland Haue Couture cape.
The members of Boygenius impressed in matching cream Thom Browne suits, and one of the night’s most anticipated arrivals, Taylor Swift, didn’t disappoint in a white Schiaparelli Haute Couture gown and black opera gloves.
How to Watch the Grammys
The 2024 Grammy Awards will air live on CBS on Sunday, January 29, at 8 pm ET/5 pm PT. You can also watch the ceremony online at grammy.com/watch.
Red Carpet Dresses and Looks
- Taylor Swift’s white Schiaparelli Haute Couture gown and black opera gloves
- Olivia Rodrigo’s vintage Versace dress
- Summer Walker’s outsized feathery hat and white gown
- Kat Graham’s structured Stéphane Rolland Haue Couture cape
- Janelle Monáe’s black sequined Armani Privè outfit
- Caroline Polachek’s vampy vintage dress by Olivier Theyskens
- The members of Boygenius in matching cream Thom Browne suits
- Coco Jones’ sparkling gown by Greek fashion designer Celia Kritharioti with a Swarovski body chain
- Victoria Monét’s statuesque copper mermaid dress by Versace and a Bulgari Serpenti necklace
- Dua Lipa’s chainmail-style custom Courrèges gown with small cut-outs at the hip
The 2024 Grammy Awards Red Carpet was a night of diverse and bold fashion statements, with stars like Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, and Summer Walker turning heads with their elegant and eye-catching outfits. Be sure to tune in to the ceremony on Sunday, January 29, to see who takes home the coveted awards.